Thanks so much for using our online dojo to keep yourself fit and healthy as we go through this COVID-19 outbreak together.
The system is brand new to all of us and we're all learning as we go. Our web team is doing their best to help members who are having trouble logging into the site but we've decided that we'll make a few notes in hopes that you are able to get yourself logged in and start your training.
I Can't Sign up
It could be that you are not using lower case letters and/or numbers in your username. Please be sure not to use Uppercase letters.
I Didn't Receive The Temporary Password Email
Please check your spam folder as sometimes emails will end up there. If our email is in your spam, please choose "Not Junk" so that future emails go to your inbox.
If the email isn't in your spam, please wait 10 minutes to see if it comes in as it could be that the email is taking a long route to you or that too many people just signed up and the system is queuing emails.
Greyed Out Login Screen or "Invalid Data" Displays on Login
The best way to fix this problem is to try one or both of these solutions:
- Try refreshing the page as it could be that you're already logged in.
- Try clearing your browser cache. This has solved many people's login troubles.
How to delete cookies in Chrome
How to delete cookies in Safari
Note: You only need to check the option for "cached images and files" You don't need to check the box for "delete your passwords" or other options.
- Another option would be to try going into Incognito/Private Browsing mode. This is a test to ensure that there isn't a cookie on your computer causing the problem. If going into this mode works, then we would know that it's with your device's cache and that it needs to be deleted (See #1 above).
How to go Incognito (Chrome)
How to go in to Private Mode (Safari)
No Videos are Loading. I'm not sure if I'm Logged in
There's a few ways to determine if you're logged in.
- Do you see a black bar going across the top of the browser, above the Bernardo logo? If you do, you're logged in.
- If you go to the Login page, does it say "You are Logged in as (username)"? If it does, you're logged in.
If you are not logged in, please do so by clicking here.
If you are logged in: Go to the web page you want to watch videos from and press the F5 key on your keyboard, or, you can click the Refresh page button in your browser. This should load videos for you. You may need to press this button on each of the videos pages.
My Issue Isn't Listed Here On This Page
A few members had success by restarting their computer. If clearing your cache and restarting isn't resolving your issue, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our web team will respond shortly.