Summer Karate Camps
Ready, Set, Let’s Go To Bernardo Karate Day Camp!
Weeks offered: July 5th-9th, July 12th-16th, July 19th-23rd
Accelerated martial arts progress, life skills development, fun, fitness and friendship
- Our summer day camps are designed to comply with current Provincial Covid-19 Health guidelines, (even though regular classes are not permitted, summer day camps are allowed).
- Our summer day camps will not only develop martial arts skills; we also focus on improving life skills and character traits, independence and friendships
- Students will have the opportunity to advance a belt level during camp.
- It is also an excellent opportunity for students looking to improve their skills and conditioning for this year’s Black Belt testing.
- It is also recommended for competition team members and students who might be interested in joining the team this year.
- The camp is open to all levels and students ages 8 yrs and up.
- Shihan, Renshi Tammy and our Oxford Studio Staff will instruct at the camp.
- Drop Off Time: 8:30 am – 9:00 am
- Camp: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Students are responsible for their own lunches and snacks. Weather permitting, campers will go to the park after lunch (sunscreen, appropriate attire and hats are recommended).
- Pick-Up Time: 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Cost: $349
- 5 Day Flex Pass: $80*/day (select 5 camp days throughout the month of July)
*plus applicable HST